Lindsay B. Haber is Senior Counsel for the Law Offices of David L. Hirschberg, P.A. Prior to joining the Law Offices of David L. Hirschberg, P.A., Ms. Haber practiced family law as a partner in the Family Law Department of a prestigious South Florida litigation firm and has practiced family law exclusively for over ten (10) years.
Ms. Haber is a graduate of the Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad College of Law, summa cum laude (J.D., 2010) and received her undergraduate degree from the University of Florida, with honors (B.A., 2006). Ms. Haber is AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell. She is licensed to practice law in Florida and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida.
Ms. Haber is an active member of the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar. In 2020, Ms. Haber received the Spotlight Award for the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar. Ms. Haber has also received the On the Rise Award from the Daily Business Review, an annual award bestowed upon professionals for outstanding work early in their careers. Additionally, Ms. Haber was selected for inclusion in the 2019-2020 editions of Florida Super Lawyers magazine as a Rising Star. Ms. Haber has also held prominent positions with the Broward County Bar Association, including having served for three (3) years on the Board of Directors of the Broward County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section.
Throughout her career, Ms. Haber has navigated the complex world of family law and has earned the reputation as a first-rate family law attorney, both at the negotiating table and in the courtroom. Ms. Haber’s assertive, yet calming demeanor has helped her clients in the most challenging of family law matters. She understands the emotional difficulty that her clients face and believes in minimizing the inevitable conflicts that arise during their cases. That is why Ms. Haber ensures all of her clients from the start that she makes herself accessible and available, knowing the importance of continuing communication throughout what can be a stressful process.
Ms. Haber’s vast family law experience includes divorce, paternity, alimony and child support, child-related matters, drafting prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, and other matters dealing with family law. Ms. Haber strives to help each and every client move forward with their lives while keeping one motto in the forefront: amicable resolutions when possible and litigation only when necessary.
MS. HABER’S PUBLISHED WORK
- Daily Business Review – Jeff Bezos Divorce: Is Adultery Grounds For Divorce in Florida? (February 8, 2019)
- DivorceMag.com – How to Divorce a Spouse You Can’t Find (June 26, 2019)
MS. HABER’S LECTURES/SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- November 5, 2018: American Academy of Pediatrics’ 2018 American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference and Exhibition Conference – “Children of Divorce: Helping Children and Families Manage the Challenges”
- December 7, 2018: Broward County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section’s Law-LaPalooza – “Open Case & Discovery”
- December 7, 2018: Broward County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section’s Law-LaPalooza – “Client Management”
- April 24, 2020: Clifford Beers Clinic – “Child Development and Divorce”